Friday, August 1, 2008

The Lateness

Well, you caught me out.

Because I'm an idiot, when Alex told us last Friday that the season would be ending, I believed him. This is in fact ˆnot the case. Instead, there's a whole Tournament of Champions going on right under my nose that I was erroneously ignoring. To make matters worse, my g-d TiVo erased Friday's AND Monday's games, so I have no idea what happened. *shakes tiny fist!*

Thankfully, avid reader Tom Devlin stepped up last night and alerted me to the error of my ways. So stay tuned: recaps for Tuesday and Wednesday on their way, with Thursday and Friday hopefully coming tomorrow.

Again, I really apologize for this. Can you find it in your hearts to forgive me?

2 comments:

blg said...

no! this is totally a REPEAT of the tournament of champions! I've SEEN this one, with Machu Pichu and Pyhrric victory! Tom Devlin is not right about all things!

Anonymous said...

OK I missed it the first time it aired and of course missed the finale on Friday. Who won? Any play by play would be appreciated...
KJ